The base is formulated using the extracted fatty esters of hemp oil,
which adds emollience and shine to hair; without a flat and greasy
after feel. The omega 3& 6 properties offer needed strength for the
scalp and hair shaft. Mild on all hair types with vegetable based
cleansers and free of Sodium Lauryl Sulphates (SLS), DEA and
- Red clover
- Willow bark
- Elder flower
Extracts are used to replenish, highlight and control your hair. Pro
Vitamin B5 acts as a 3 and 1 for thin to medium hair types, without
the way build up or flaky residue from daily shampooing. Using a
natural shampoo will not strip the hair of its natural oils.
Essential Oil Synergy:
Lavender, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang.
OTHER GREAT BENEFITS:
- PARABEN FREE
- PLANT BASED
- ALCOHOL FREE
- SULPHATE FREE
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
- NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED
- ONE BOTTLE LASTS APPROX 3 MONTHS OR 75 USES
- HERBAL EXTRACTS SUPERIOR TO THAT OF COMMERCIAL GRADES
- HIGH END QUALITY
- DOES NOT STRIP NATURAL OILS
- SAFE FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR
- BABY SAFE
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Alkyl Polyglucosides, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerine, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B 5), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Pure Sweet Grass Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
- It is used to create sense of calm, concentration, mindfulness, serenity and awareness of oneself.
- It is used to treat minor wounds and scrapes in order to prevent infections
- Use it to soothe or heal dry and chapped skin.
- Add it to hair shampoos or conditioners to prevent scalp infections and dandruff.
- Add few drops of essential oil in bath water for relaxation.
Indigenous people have been harvesting plant extracts for thousands of years to heal body, mind, and spirit. Essential oils are highly concentrated extracts derived directly from the flower, root, stem, needle, resin or flower of specific plants. Our cleansing, sweet grass oil is created using wild crafted sweet grass.
The nourishing aroma carries light and healing scents of the meadow with hints of vanilla… Sweetgrass is referred to as the ‘hair’ of Mother Earth and considered a sacred gift. The grass is harvested during the summer months , and is carefully braided; the three sections representing mind, body, and spirit. We often smudge with this herb to create sacred space and clear energy and bring balance and harmony.