- Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free and SLS Free
- Free of petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances and artificial colours
- Made with raw and active plant ingredients and 100% pure essential oils
- Suitable for all hair types
How to Use: Gently massage shampoo bar over wet hair. 1 or 2 swipes should be fine depending on hair length as a little goes a long way. Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse hair thoroughly. Do not allow the bar to sit in water between uses. Approx 80 washes.
Size: 2 oz.
A note to our customers: Because our products are made by hand and in small batches, there will be variation in product appearance and not all products will appear identical to product website photos. Thank you for your understanding!
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Emulsifying Wax, Cocamindopropyl Bentaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Silk Amino Acids, Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Witch Hazel, Pure Sweetgrass Oil, Coconut Milk.
- It is used to create sense of calm, concentration, mindfulness, serenity and awareness of oneself.
- It is used to treat minor wounds and scrapes in order to prevent infections
- Use it to soothe or heal dry and chapped skin.
- Add it to hair shampoos or conditioners to prevent scalp infections and dandruff.
- Add few drops of essential oil in bath water for relaxation.
Indigenous people have been harvesting plant extracts for thousands of years to heal body, mind, and spirit. Essential oils are highly concentrated extracts derived directly from the flower, root, stem, needle, resin or flower of specific plants. Our cleansing, sweet grass oil is created using wild crafted sweet grass.
The nourishing aroma carries light and healing scents of the meadow with hints of vanilla… Sweetgrass is referred to as the ‘hair’ of Mother Earth and considered a sacred gift. The grass is harvested during the summer months , and is carefully braided; the three sections representing mind, body, and spirit. We often smudge with this herb to create sacred space and clear energy and bring balance and harmony.